“A press release went live earlier this morning. I already hit page 1 of Google (see pasted graphic attached) and lots of major daily US and several International newspapers picked it up. And it is only the first report of the day. I know with clarity and certainty that all this is because of my work with you, Robert! I have created all of this since being with you in SD in September.” D.J.B. Palm Desert, CA
I have worked with some very powerful people, (John Assaraf, Alex Mandossian, Jack Canfield…) to run their high level Master Mind programs. I have been responsible for delivering all of the resources that make these programs so incredibly valuable – the live events, small group calls, individual coaching, expert calls, accountability partnerships, web sites, etc. And I have seen how this kind of support and accountability allows people to create BIG and FAST results. When a Master Mind program is well crafted and well executed, what you learn, the relationships you develop, and the results that occur all add up to make it a truly life changing experience.
In June of 2010 I decided it was time to take all of the experience I’ve gained from being responsible for the success of other people’s Master Mind programs and use it to create my own group, The Ideal Master Mind. My intention has been, and still is, to deliver an ongoing program that includes all of the elements I know are critical to helping people have a truly breakthrough experience – an experience that opens them up to a whole new set of possibilities.
What makes The Ideal Master Mind different:
1. Limited in Size – Ideal Master Mind groups are limited in size to 12-15 members. This allows participants to access a wide variety of experience and expertise and connect closely with every member of the group.
2. Members from a Variety of Professions – This is not an industry specific group. That means whatever help you need, chances are it is available to you from your group.
3. Application/Invitation Process – Members are accepted by invitation or application only. This group is not for everyone. Members are both accomplished and open minded.
4. Emphasis on Live Meetings – We meet quarterly in person. Technology helps us stay in contact between meetings, but the depth of the relationships is established when we are together in person.
5. My Facilitation – It is not easy or simple to effectively facilitate a group like this. It takes experience, intuition and skill and, if I can brag for just a moment, (the current group is making me do this…), I have all three.
The results coming out of The Ideal Master Mind have been remarkable. But of course that’s what you would expect me to say… To hear about this group from some of our current members, (listen to what they say and pay attention to HOW they say it…), watch this short video: http://youtu.be/DPoOZ9STtEU
The first group is full, but you have the opportunity to experience The Ideal Master Mind for yourself because we are forming two new groups, one on the West Coast and one on the East Coast.
Here’s what’s included in The Ideal Master Mind:
1. Quarterly Live Two-Day Meetings – There is nothing more valuable than periodically taking a couple of days away from our busy lives to reassess our situation, continue our learning, and get valuable feedback from our mentors and peers about our current plan and strategy. You will learn from me and each other, accessing new ideas and insights in the ideal environment I create for you.
2. Facilitated Small Group Calls – Twice each month (more often if your group wants to) you will meet with me and a group of 4-5 other participants to share your wins and successes and get feedback on whatever issues are most pressing for you. Your “group within the group” regularly expands your access to ideas and contacts and holds you accountable to consistently taking your highest leverage actions.
3. One-on-One Coaching – Once each month you and I will meet for a one-on-one call to assess your progress and determine the best ways to accelerate your results. With my personal support you will stay on track and in action.
4. Expert Calls – Once each month I will interview an expert in the area of sales, marketing, technology, personal development, etc. to allow you to be connected to the amazing network of people I have been blessed to be a part of. All of the calls are recorded and archived for you.
5. Facilitated Accountability Partner Arrangement – Members of the group match up with each other as accountability partners and I regularly monitor the success of each partnership. An effective accountability partnership is an amazingly powerful resource – I will do whatever I can to make sure yours is working for you.
6. Web Based Community – A private web based community will be set up for the The Ideal Mastermind Group to stay connected, share wins, ask for help and support each other.
The Ideal Master Mind is different from any other Master Mind group ever formed. I am taking everything I have learned about high level Master Mind programs and using it to make The Ideal Master Mind the best support system available anywhere. I’m committed to giving every participant all of the resources and support they need to set themselves up perfectly for massive success.
Again, to hear about the group from some of our current members, watch this short video: http://youtu.be/DPoOZ9STtEU
You are invited to apply now participate in The Ideal Master Mind Group:
If you are accepted into the program our first step is to schedule a one-on-one call for you and I so both of us can get clear about what you most want from the experience. We will identify your ideal vision, the obstacles standing in the way and the help you need. And then we will get started on making that vision a reality!
The investment required for The Ideal Master Mind Group is:
EXPERIENCE THE IDEAL MASTER MIND BEFORE YOU DECIDE: The key is the live meetings… if you would like to experience one of our live meetings before you make a long term commitment, contact me directly (email@example.com 0r 760-632-4909) and I’ll explain how we can make that happen…
If you have questions about The Ideal Mastermind Group, just e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set up a time in the next few days to talk personally about this. I am 100% confident that participation in this group will be hugely beneficial to you.
I hope this doesn’t sound egotistical, but I know I am a master facilitator. It’s time for me to fully own that. I know that I am uniquely qualified to facilitate a group like this, ensuring that every participant has a fabulous experience. And what I hear and see from current participants is evidence to prove that this is happening now. I am really good at setting up the necessary structure and delivering the information, support and accountability people need to create the results they most want to achieve. I’m willing and able to work closely with every participant. You may know me well enough to know all of that is true, or you might want to talk to a couple of current Ideal Master Minders to hear it for yourself. I can arrange that…
Are you in?